Update on my Lucy Loo....

JeenerBeener

Hatching
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Michigan
I posted last night at 10:49pm about my laying hen, not doing well. Here is an update, I took her out of the separate pen in our garage, she is walking around outside, by the chicken coop, eating?or justpecking the ground. Her comb is still nice and red, her poop is now thicker, not runny like last night, but now it is green and white (no yellow-like yesterday.) I'm hoping she is getting better, but, once in a while she stops and justs hunches down for a while and then she gets up and walks around with her tail feathers up and everything. Any ideas? You may want to read the history from my post last night. I really appreciate any ideas. You all seem pretty knowledgeable! THanks!

-Lori, mom to four kids (42, 9,6,4 years old), 1 big slobbery rescue choc.lab, two rescue cats, 17 chickens (Lucy, Ethel, Edna, Harriet, Hettie, Flip Flop, Sally, Snowball, Puffy and some buff's that we can't tell apart yet! And one curly toed-roo named Curly.

Please copy and paste the link to your other message or we don't know what you want us to read.

Wishing you luck.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom