UPDATE on my Nursing Career.....

Yay!!! Congrats!! It'll go quick..before you know it you'll be a nurse!
celebrate.gif

If nothing else, I might lose some weight, walking to all those classes. I have to park 3 blocks from the College
lol.png
My tongue is dragging by the time I make it to class. I'm a bit out of shape.

Quote:
Ohh hellz no! 3 blocks!
I'd be getting me one of those scooters for the elderly... Has a little basket for your books and everything...
gig.gif

Congrats. Nursing school is not lots of fun! I worked Pediatrics for 5 years, loved the kids it was the parents who made my job hard. With Ped's all those abuse/neglect issues enter the picture. Im still in nursing but do mgmt now. You'll always have a job. Good luck.

Quote:
Ohh hellz no! 3 blocks!
I'd be getting me one of those scooters for the elderly... Has a little basket for your books and everything...
gig.gif

lau.gif
My aunt has one of those, I bet she'd let me use it.

I brought my 94 average up to a 97 today in Algebra
bun.gif

Nope~~I loved it in the beginning....but the last few years I worked, the paperwork increased to the point you had no real time for patient care.

Since I was a divorced single parent when I first started my nursing career, I found it was one of the few occupations that a woman could be finacially independent.

Hold onto those birds~~~you're going to need them for your "therapy"
wink.png

Congrats on the Algebra average....I still hate math...I figured as long as I could balance my checkbook and figure drip rates, thats all I needed to know.

I keep thinking of things to add~~~my mom was in her 40's and had never worked outside of the home when she decided she wanted to be a nurse. She had to start from scratch....hadn't even graduated from HS. So she got her GED, then her CNA (so she could work while going to school), then her RN. She didn't retire until she hit 70!!!

Congratz!

My mother went to nursing school in her 30's. She passed with flying colors and kept going back and eventually got her Bachelors Degree.

I know it's busy.

Heck my classes start on monday.
th.gif
Not nursing though. haha. I don't even like giving the pets shots.

I don't have kids. But I can already tell juggling, work, classes, and my 150+ animals is going to be hard.

Good job on the math. Luckily I don't have to take it for my degree. If I did I think I would kill myself.
roll.png

If you can manage I'm sure you would be happy keeping your birds. Even if it is a little stressful. But if you decide you can't handle it all and need to cut back, get ahold of me. You know i've always loved your birds and would be happy to take some in.

Keep up the good work!
thumbsup.gif

I hope mine goes as well as yours. Making the adjustment from not being in a class room for over 7 years is going to be hard.
fl.gif

thank you, thank you for choosing a career in nursing. We need lots of nurses. Nurses often work behind the scene and are under appreciated. I hear complaints from our patients about the nurses when something goes wrong, but hardly hear any praises when things go right, which is the majority of the time. Good luck with the classes, and please at least keep a few chickens for therapy.

Andy

Back
Top Bottom