Update on Rachel...found out what was wrong!!!!!

Tanichca

Sparkle Magnet
May 6, 2009
Akron, Ohio
Hey all! Some of you might remember how worried i was about my friend Rachel, who fainted during church almost a week ago. Y'all know i was SO worried about it being anorexia or something of that sort, but...
Its not!
Its still bad though. Apparently, she has cysts on her ovaries, and one burst. This caused her such extreme pain that she fainted! Shes on meds now (just found this all out today) and should be better soon! Thanks for the prayers!

Hope she gets better!!
smile.png

Well she was walking around today, and will be coming on retreat with me this weekend, so shes feeling a lot better! I just hope the rest of the cysts heal up...

Yes they are extremely painful, my first one that burst caused me to go to the ER, I got my appendix out as a result. Everything pointed to appendix until the opened me up.

I ended up in the ER on Feb 2nd with cysts on my overies. I had NO idea what in the world was going on, I went to bed feeling fine and woke up at 2 am in EXTREME pain and I have a very high pain tolerance. I never go to the doctor so for me to willingly go to the ER made everyone very concerned. My dr put me on meds and I was feeling better a day or two later. But boy, that was rough day.

I hope your friend has a quick recovery and that they don't come back!

Back
Top Bottom