Update on Rachel...found out what was wrong!!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Tanichca, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Hey all! Some of you might remember how worried i was about my friend Rachel, who fainted during church almost a week ago. Y'all know i was SO worried about it being anorexia or something of that sort, but...
    Its not!
    Its still bad though. Apparently, she has cysts on her ovaries, and one burst. This caused her such extreme pain that she fainted! Shes on meds now (just found this all out today) and should be better soon! Thanks for the prayers!

2. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Hope she gets better!! [​IMG]

3. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Hoping for a quick recovery!

4. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Well she was walking around today, and will be coming on retreat with me this weekend, so shes feeling a lot better! I just hope the rest of the cysts heal up...

5. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Yes they are extremely painful, my first one that burst caused me to go to the ER, I got my appendix out as a result. Everything pointed to appendix until the opened me up.

6. melodie_a

melodie_a Songster

Aug 28, 2010
    Sanford, NC
    I ended up in the ER on Feb 2nd with cysts on my overies. I had NO idea what in the world was going on, I went to bed feeling fine and woke up at 2 am in EXTREME pain and I have a very high pain tolerance. I never go to the doctor so for me to willingly go to the ER made everyone very concerned. My dr put me on meds and I was feeling better a day or two later. But boy, that was rough day.

I hope your friend has a quick recovery and that they don't come back!

7. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

My niece was recently hospitalized with an ovarian cyst. She's doing much better now, too. Glad they figured out what was going on with Rachel.

8. Mattemma

Mattemma Crowing

Aug 12, 2009
    Healings for her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: