Update: Prayers Working for my 29 yr old Cousin

Well Folks, Prayers do work cuz I had a stroke at 32 years of age due to a head trauma that I had when I was 22 months old.. I had a young family and that made me want to get back to normal as possible but took 2 years to do it..I had to teach my brain dept-rethink in order to learn how to talk..My family only allowed me to talk about positive thinking of telling myself that I will get better and get out to see the world..Did I survive?? Yes, I am now 51 years old, full recovery, and haven't had another dealing with a stroke in a very long time..so I can say..been there and done that too....and know what ya going thru as well....

So..again..prayers do work for anybody who wants them...

Brandon's family..keep thinking...
He will get better and live a full life...

Would have been here sooner to update but computer was down. Anyway to the most important news~Brandon made it thru the surgery just fine and no complications...Praise God! I know all the prayers and thoughts coming from my chicken family were heard. Farmer Kitty~pictures like that are what I keep seeing and keep me going along with all the prayers and thoughts all yall shared. The mass was a tumor and they are saying it wasn't attached to anything so thats a plus for Brandon. I was told that he was back to his crazy cutting up self yesterday and I pray he will be that way again soon after this surgery today. Thanks Again Everyone for your time, prayers and thoughts.
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif

Moodene~thank you so much for sharing what you went thru and your encouragement!!

Last edited:
Dear Lord in Heaven, please be with Brandon today and in the coming days to strengthen him and help he and his family face what stuggles you have set before them. I ask this in your glorious name, Amen.

Done, and happy to do it! How about we all stop at 8:15 CST to pray in unison. By my time, that is about 20 minutes. That's what I will be doing, all are welcome.

Brandon is up walking around and doing great. They say its going to be a long process but knowing Brandon he will rush it as much as he can. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom