UPDATE: Rooster has a new home! (PICS) BEAUTIFUL GL polish roo MS

wingnut1

Crazy Bird Lady
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Roo-barb found a great home with a poultry expert! Hooray! I added a post on page 2 - but I wanted to update the topic. Thanks!

Roo-barb was part of an all pullet order from MPC.

I will post a more current picture asap - he has more gold and red streaks in his "top hat" now.

9261_rhubarbyoung.jpg

9261_rhubarb_3months.jpg

9261_rhubarb3months2.jpg

9261_rhubarb4months.jpg

If you have a good home for him, then he is yours for the taking! Pick Up only. We're in East Central Mississippi.

Thanks!
*edited to give location in subject

Last edited:
NEW updated pics!

Free to good home - Gold laced Polish Rooster - sweet as can be - He was part of an all pullet order from MPC (oops!) - now 15 weeks old and I'd love to find a good home for him - he is a good rooster - just too loud for the neighbors. We are in Central Mississippi. If you have a good home for him, please PM me. I would be happy to drive him a few hours to meet his new owner. Yep - he is worth the effort - a very special bird.

As a baby

9261_rhubarbtiny.jpg

More recent shots

9261_rhubarb1.jpg

9261_rhubarb3.jpg

9261_rhubarb5.jpg

9261_rhubarb2.jpg

ShellieESterling

Hey, thanks!!!
big_smile.png

He is *funny* too! He has the BEST dance... A kinda paso doble - like 37 seconds into this video on you tube...

cracks me UP!!!

froggy -

I am willing to drive a few hours to provide him with an opportunity to have a good home. I am sure he would love to have some polish hens! Please PM me of you are interested - I am in middle MS -- perhaps within a few hours.... Yep - the car will stink - but he is such a great bird, and I am happy to do what I can to find him a great home!

I saw this post and had to look but I see that you are in Mississippi and I am way up here in southern Missouri. I have a silver laced hen and would love to breed and see what I get for a chick. Now I think I am going to be sad.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom