Update - Think of us on Sunday :-)

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NY
I DID OK AND WE HAD FUN! 35 Silkies were shown.
We got BV Bearded Blue, BV Bearded Splash, BV Bearded Gray, BV Bearded Buff Silkie.

Hi every one
We are going to a bird Show.
And of course some of the birds I entered are acting up.
One hen started to go broody and lost a little bit of feathers on her chest
befor I got her to Stop, I guess no one can tell except me. And a Rooster I
I entered started to molt a bit and I think his chin is a bit thin but then again Hubby said
its not noticable, But I know. The others are still in good shape, I hope I don't wake up to any
surprises in the morning. Steph is taking 2 of her frizzle Polish she is so excieted and wouldn't ya know it
she gave her Rooster a bath and some of his big tail feather fell out.
POOR KID she is taking him any way because she really wants to show everyone her 2 favorite birds..
WISH US LUCK!

I will tell every one how we did on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck and just have FUN!!! That's really what it's all about!
D.gif

Good luck Melanie! I hope they don't give you any surprises in the morning.
fl.gif

One of my black araucana hens went from beautiful on Thursday to naked on Friday. These molts are driving me crazy. Some are in full swing and others are really slow. It's the crazy weather I'm sure.

Jody

Hey, Cynthia, your avatar got my mom wanting to know what Hawkeye looks like. (I'm well aware that this is off topic
big_smile.png
) Do you think you could post a picture or two?

I DID OK AND WE HAD FUN! There was a total of 1,000 birds more were entered but they did not all show up. 38 Silkies were entered and 35 Silkies were shown. 5 silkie breeders.
We got BV Bearded Blue, BV Bearded Splash, BV Bearded Gray, BV Bearded Buff Silkie.

277371577.jpg

Steph did really well with her Frizzles but she is still in Bed I will show pics of her birds & Win Tags later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom