update w/1 pic so far...

Now I've got 3 buffs hatched and 1 yellow designer chick...waiting for an ee...come on chickies!

I had cardiac rehab yesterday and am a bit tired and weak and feel my heart a little more than usual today. So I will take it easy and I have my first heart dr. apt. later today since I've been discharged from the hospital. I've been doing really good on making better food choices and I've had meals delivered by a group of playdate moms I belong to and some from my church moms. It's been a real blessing.

Me and my 3 year old are keeping watch over the chicks...my 7 year old will be so excited to see more when she gets home from school.

yay! chicks!

me,
g

Yeah for the safe hatching of those chicks!
clap.gif

I'm so glad you're doing ok, resting is a good thing; prayers have been going up for you!
hugs.gif
Congrats on your hatches!
jumpy.gif

I am so glad you are feeling ok take it easy, this is a good past time for you right now. I was thinking aobut you last night, best wishes to you and your babies AND your chickies!

while I had my 1st heart dr. apt. today since being discharged from the hospital....one of bluey's ee's hatched out of the olive colored egg shell. the chick has a dark undercoat with blondish tips...real cutey.

my girls were able to watch the chick emerge...see some more pips but no peeps yet.

and nothing yet from the maran eggs...oh please please please...I hope I get some....

(if interested in my apt. results...family thread has more info-thanks)

ok where was I?

so far:

2 ee's from bluey
3 buff orp from buster
1 mix of my own

...several more pipping.
fl.gif

This morning:

2 ee's from bluey
4 buff orps from buster
1 blue orp from buster
1 yellow chick from me