update

duckgirl99

In the Brooder
6 Years
Aug 5, 2013
BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA
All is well with my ducks. We are getting ready to order more ducklings in May and last time I did this I ordered them from California. I want to find someplace closer to Alabama that sells baby ducklings. Let me know if you know a good hatchery in the south.

Welcome,
I was nervous that all the major hatcheries were up north or far west. I finally ordered from Metzer Farms, mostly because they have one of the most informative websites I have seen. I referred extensively to their Duck Comparison chart when choosing to start my farm with Cayuga and Welsh Harlequin. I paid a little extra for the Gro-Gel as it takes two days to get from CA to FL. Anyway, twice I have ordered from them, and twice my box of ducks arrived healthy and active. No complaints.

Good Luck,
Rich

Welcome,
I was nervous that all the major hatcheries were up north or far west. I finally ordered from Metzer Farms, mostly because they have one of the most informative websites I have seen. I referred extensively to their Duck Comparison chart when choosing to start my farm with Cayuga and Welsh Harlequin. I paid a little extra for the Gro-Gel as it takes two days to get from CA to FL. Anyway, twice I have ordered from them, and twice my box of ducks arrived healthy and active. No complaints.

Good Luck,
Rich
And adorable too.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom