UPDATED: Eggs In Incubator: 403 Eggs due in mail next week: 100+ PICS

Quote:
lau.gif
yep!!! I'm readin your blog! some good stuff!!! My dad is a trucker and my jaw dropped when I read you were, but then I read that you left the trucker life style. I'm glad you did, that is some scary stuff lady!
hugs.gif

Quote:
they're in rows of three, so when I turn one it leaves just enough room for the other two and then I can easily turn them to the left or to the right
smile.png
No crashing or cracking what so ever. Now if I used the turner that's on each tray, they'd be smashed lol!

Quote:
lau.gif
yep!!! I'm readin your blog! some good stuff!!! My dad is a trucker and my jaw dropped when I read you were, but then I read that you left the trucker life style. I'm glad you did, that is some scary stuff lady!
hugs.gif

Why thank you...I guess I should put one of those counter things on there to see if anyone else is that bored!!!

I am super bad about the blogging. Like I should be blogging now instead of spending countless hours in here!

Quote:
lau.gif
hugs.gif

Why thank you...I guess I should put one of those counter things on there to see if anyone else is that bored!!!

I am super bad about the blogging. Like I should be blogging now instead of spending countless hours in here!

My blogs are boring and I normally only blog when im happy HAHA. I'm not happy or sad tonight just gotta sinous headache blah so talking about eggs is doable
big_smile.png

Quote:
I think every hatchaholic should be blessed with such an incubator. They dont look too hard to make, and you can get most of the working parts from strombergs which is pretty cool. I buy my replacement wafers from them and they sell the heating thermestat thingy, and i thnk the fan as well which is pretty cool and the trays themselves are just simple small guage hardware cloth and wood and small nails... it would be a cool project for someone wanting a Farm Master but not being able to find one to make one like this esp if they were great with woodwork!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Your turning slot thing. Is it a metal bar like a T. Where you can pull on it and it will move back and forth. I don't know how to explain it but I have that on a couple of my trays and wondered what it was. I put my 101 eggs in the egg cartons with a board under them. It was taking my about 10 minutes to turn them all but now it only takes a minute. I can't imagine how long it takes you. Did you ever time it? Good luck and have fun with them all.

YEP that's the turners in my inc! What kinda inc do you have that has it!?!?! farm master!?!?
big_smile.png

I'll have to time it to see cuz nope i havent yet LOL! It hasnt taken me too long but i'll have hubby time me here in a lil bit when I turn them for the night
big_smile.png
Thank you for the goodluck
big_smile.png

I don't know the name, there's nothing on it. I got it from a BYC member who had it for sale. All I know is it holds 800 eggs. It's made of wood and very old. But it keeps the temp and humidity great. I wish I could find out what kind it is.

MIne too....I just put a new one up there...I'm gonna have to read yours.
I totally love talking about chickens, but I bore the pants off everyone but my 12 year old niece.

Back
Top Bottom