updates šŸ˜

so my husband found 2 baby chicks with no mama on dec 10. i wish i knew how old they were then.

obviously fast forward to today almost 4 weeks exactly theyā€™re getting huge lol. i wish i knew what they were exactly, someone said they might be welsummer but i also wish i knew if they were girls or boys.

but here are my two babies before and today!
LOOKS LIKE EASTER EGGERS MAYBE

what do you guys think about keeping them outside already? is it too cold out right now or will it get too cold later ?

Attachments

• C5D1AA26-1B6F-47FC-9A2B-9DF8064185DF.png
    C5D1AA26-1B6F-47FC-9A2B-9DF8064185DF.png
    750.7 KB · Views: 2
They kinda look like American game or American game mix - at least their pattern as young chicks looks that way. Do you know if someone keeps game chickens in your neighborhood? Our neighbors do and every now and then, Iā€™ll end up with a rescue chick the dogs or stray cats got a hold of šŸ˜¬. And yeah, afraid that guy is probably a little roo (too bad you canā€™t have them because American game roos are sooo purty).

They kinda look like American game or American game mix - at least their pattern as young chicks looks that way. Do you know if someone keeps game chickens in your neighborhood? Our neighbors do and every now and then, Iā€™ll end up with a rescue chick the dogs or stray cats got a hold of šŸ˜¬. And yeah, afraid that guy is probably a little roo (too bad you canā€™t have them because American game roos are sooo purty).
well hubby found them in a part of miami that just has a ton of chickens all the time so i honestly donā€™t know

lmfao! by any chance do you think itā€™s too cold to keep them outside ?
Probably not, but Iā€™m a super paranoid Mama Chicken who keeps her babies inside for as long as possible šŸ˜‚. They can definitely stay outside during the day, but might still need to come in at night. Iā€™m in California on the coast, so Iā€™m guessing you guys are probably a bit warmer than us šŸ¤“.

Probably not, but Iā€™m a super paranoid Mama Chicken who keeps her babies inside for as long as possible šŸ˜‚. They can definitely stay outside during the day, but might still need to come in at night. Iā€™m in California on the coast, so Iā€™m guessing you guys are probably a bit warmer than us šŸ¤“.
well right now itā€™s 64 and by 2am itā€™ll be 57

Back
Top Bottom