Uploading pics using iPad

Splinty

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 14, 2011
New York
Hello!! I am using my iPad to read and post here. I can't seem to figure out how to upload pics. When I go into the upload section at the top I can't click the choose file button to get to my photos on my iPad. The choose file button is grayed out. I know you can only upload jpeg, png & gif files but I thought the iPad was jpeg. Any help would be appreciate. Thank You

Thank You so much for your help. I didn't see anything in the rules and then was just about to post to you when I saw the link you put in. We are very new to chickens (got our first 3 on Tuesday) and I am finding these forums very informative. Hopefully I will be able to post pics soon. Again Thank You for your help.

Oh ok.... Can you please let me know if iPads are when you find out? If I CAN post pics using it I will let you know as well.

Quote:
Nifty, it's not. I've tried.
wink.png

Well, since we're not intending to create a BYC app any time soon, I guess people will just have to use a workaround like uploading to a site that supports these devices and then using the IMG tags to show their pics on BYC, or getting their pics to a desktop computer.

I just saw that it doesn't work. Thank You so much for looking into it. If anyone knows of an app that let's you upload pics from an iPad can you please post it. Till then I'll just use my pc.

Back
Top Bottom