UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
yah baby!! this is going to be so cool to see these babies from all my new moms!!!!

Finally got my package from you yesterday! Dh loved it too??? WTH he's slowly creeping over to my side!!! between christime and jeremy sending some eggs to get some girl Millies- and building allt he pens and such-then chickenstock he's screwed! hahaha

We're well practiced in corrupting and enabling people.

Quote:
Never said I wasn't. Just ask Jeremy!

The only thing more evil than a silkie is a woman and God forced us poor men have no choice but to love you. It's so bittersweet, more sweet than bitter.
wink.png

You don't HAVE to love us, but we sure make things more interesting!

Lovins has been ghostly the last few days as she is swamped with the loan thing and being sick as a dog:-( I need to re-order the inferno jelly-in gallon size!

hey lovins I have a craft festival that I have at work Nov 19th for a few hours I could sell a bunch of your stuff for you if you want? Its only for people who work here so you couldnt sell it here I could-but anyone can come and but things-weird huh??? Im selling my xmas egg ornaments

Quote:
lockdown for me is Tomorroe night before beddy by time:)

go chickies go ! ! ! ! !
jumpy.gif

yah!!!! Brindle you should have seen the brahmas yesterday-I came home and they were squished right to the door of their pen waiting for me--just standing there-of course I go right in and pick up the roo-he's afraid of his own shadow! hahaha I lllooovvveee him sweet sweet boy!!

Quote:
go chickies go ! ! ! ! !
jumpy.gif

yah!!!! Brindle you should have seen the brahmas yesterday-I came home and they were squished right to the door of their pen waiting for me--just standing there-of course I go right in and pick up the roo-he's afraid of his own shadow! hahaha I lllooovvveee him sweet sweet boy!!

That is so nice! Just waiting for you to come in and give them attention!
lol.png

Woohoo!!! I found a home for my babies! And it's perfect! a 4-H family with 75 acres is going to take them all.
smile.png
Woot! They even don't mind that I have 5 CM roosters in there!

Yay.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom