UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
yah baby!!!!! this hatch is going to be awesome and I hope you dont get and NN babies
sickbyc.gif
LOL

They look great Nat! Only one was iffy, not as full looking as the others but I left it in! I can't wait to see the colors!
big_smile.png

wooo- this is so exciting all of us hatching this weekend!!! I just realized my lockdown is tomorrow-I mean I knew it was Friday but didnt realize Friday was tomorrow hellloooooo????? LOL

Quote:
They look great Nat! Only one was iffy, not as full looking as the others but I left it in! I can't wait to see the colors!
big_smile.png

wooo- this is so exciting all of us hatching this weekend!!! I just realized my lockdown is tomorrow-I mean I knew it was Friday but didnt realize Friday was tomorrow hellloooooo????? LOL

This is how we all started this little group isn't it!
lau.gif
gig.gif
frow.gif
love.gif

Quote:

This is how we all started this little group isn't it!
lau.gif
gig.gif
frow.gif
love.gif

yes , yes it was! I was just remnicing through the first 12 or so pages of the sharks hatching threads---there are faces there that I havent seen in sooo long:-(

We locked down yesterday ones that we put in before we left for NY. Only one of the eggs from Gretchen made it...

I checked in the shark thread, but felt like I was barging in on someplace I didn't belong.

Hope everyone has a great hatch! Oh, and Nat, there is a package coming your way tomorrow. Just be careful when you open it and don't throw your earring away!

Firing up the incubator tonight. Full load of FBCM and a row of White Ameraucana's. The ladies have almost stopped laying completly...so I got to do something to entertain myself....stalk the incubator and chicks. Most of them already have homes.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
dont you dar feel you cant come on that thread Missy!!! Its open to everyone-you should see the folks that have come and gone from it-get your but on there-Brindle and I are on there alot oh and lovins too- ok package...earring...be careful got it--thank you? LOL
fl.gif
on your hatch

My one egg from Bob has a Nelly J on it can't wait to see the surprise that pps at of that one--Im thinking a topless chicken that does the hoola dance singing "I'm to sexy for my egg!" haha

Quote:
dont you dar feel you cant come on that thread Missy!!! Its open to everyone-you should see the folks that have come and gone from it-get your but on there-Brindle and I are on there alot oh and lovins too- ok package...earring...be careful got it--thank you? LOL
fl.gif
on your hatch

My one egg from Bob has a Nelly J on it can't wait to see the surprise that pps at of that one--Im thinking a topless chicken that does the hoola dance singing "I'm to sexy for my egg!" haha

Ok, ok, I will get on! Don't want you coming after me if I don't!
lau.gif

As for the Nelly J on Bob's egg, I have no idea what that is, but I am very curious now! Maybe it is one of the elusive tattooed ones that PC was talking about!!!!

Quote:
fl.gif
on your hatch

Ok, ok, I will get on! Don't want you coming after me if I don't!
lau.gif

As for the Nelly J on Bob's egg, I have no idea what that is, but I am very curious now! Maybe it is one of the elusive tattooed ones that PC was talking about!!!!

I think he said it was the one hen that throws massive vaults-I might have to make this chick a tiny helmet so as not to knock it's noggin!

Quote:
I have a bunch of jams done up, more O and inferno and Bully. I also made "Here Kitty Kitty" which I make with redcat. I can make up inferno no problem, not difficult at all. Just need to buy some peppers at the market.

Ooooo, that sounds good! I have a friend that makes jewelry (made the chicken earrings and bracelets) that made red cat face necklaces. One of her customers wore it to her Red Cat Winery tour and they loved them and ordered 5 dozen from my friend to sell in their gift shop! It was so awesome for her. Now they are ordering all kinds of stuff from her with the red cat faces on them. If you can spare, I'd like to buy a jar of the Here Kitty Kitty to give to her.

Back
Top Bottom