UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
LOL it was crested cayuga eggs and he just started breeding with Ebony. Not sure if she will lay this fall or not, if she does you can totally be my tester if you want. They should be good looking ducks!

I'll test for ou when you're ready, too Lovins. You know where to find me.

Yes...I will be a tester! Deanner...something tells me you are mischievous!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'll test for ou when you're ready, too Lovins. You know where to find me.

big_smile.png

Mary...thanks for updating everyone!

thumbsup.gif

Muggs I have so many duck eggs I can ship to you right now-cover shipping and they are yours-

and yes Deanners is very mischievious-thats why we LOOOVE her!!! deanners when we meet next week for dinner Ill fill you up with chickie eggs too!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
big_smile.png

Mary...thanks for updating everyone!

thumbsup.gif

Muggs I have so many duck eggs I can ship to you right now-cover shipping and they are yours-

and yes Deanners is very mischievious-thats why we LOOOVE her!!! deanners when we meet next week for dinner Ill fill you up with chickie eggs too!!!

I am all for mixed ducks...too many pure breed chickens have my head spinning. It would be nice to throw a bunch together in the backyard willy-nilly. I will be happy to cover shipping...I have 12 more days on the silkies in my bator, and I'll be ready. Want to try for next week?

Not to high jack but I knew you all were just dying to see my vacation pictures (not). this is why I could not come to the stock...i went on a cruise just a few weeks later. Awesome - this was our first!
Huge ship....!

Needs a huge pier to dock at...

Views from my 12th floor balcony...

43136_cruise_vaca_10-2010_057.jpg

43136_cruise_vaca_10-2010_100.jpg

43136_cruise_vaca_10-2010_102.jpg

43136_cruise_vaca_10-2010_115.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

I am all for mixed ducks...too many pure breed chickens have my head spinning. It would be nice to throw a bunch together in the backyard willy-nilly. I will be happy to cover shipping...I have 12 more days on the silkies in my bator, and I'll be ready. Want to try for next week?

heck yah-Ive been dying for someone to successfully hatch out his eggs dang it-I just cant as I have NNOOOOO barn space for Winter to keep them....I can probably fit 20+ eggs in a large priority shipping box-I think its 15$ to ship???

Back
Top Bottom