urban hen photos sought for use in 'brief'

If you want you can use my Suburban pictures for my website http://www.freewebs.com/henryshens/ I live about 1 minuet outside the small city of Towson MD and about 10 minuets from Baltimore MD. Hope your presentation goes well
big_smile.png

Thank you so much for your responses. I have passed the link to this thread onto our techincal guru.
smile.png
You all have such lovely chickens and coops. I am pleasantly surprised that some of your municipalities allow a large number of hens. I really hope we are successful in our city. Lately I have been thinking more about food security and the importance of the right to raise food. I think it is important for city-dwellers to be in contact with nature and to experience food production, not only so that they will have food to eat but so that they will respect their food and those who produce it.

Lately I have been thinking more about food security and the importance of the right to raise food.

With the present state of the economy, it is kind of silly NOT to!
big_smile.png

Do the rules in your area say anything about ducks? Ducks like Khaki Campbells and Indian Runners are great egg layers!​

Quote:
With the present state of the economy, it is kind of silly NOT to!
big_smile.png

Do the rules in your area say anything about ducks? Ducks like Khaki Campbells and Indian Runners are great egg layers!

I think there's no ducks here, either. And about the economy - while I'm of course not happy about the sad state of things, I'm hoping that will be a selling point on the chicken cause.

thanks, all!

Back
Top Bottom