URGENT MY HENS ARE SICK

CPTChicks

Chirping
Feb 9, 2021
Im not sure how to add a video but 2 of my hens are sick and it looks like they got into a fight, they’re faces are all swollen and they can’t see since they’re eyes are swollen shut. Someone told me it’s coryza and to give them baytril but I’m not sure and i need help before it gets worse

Im not sure how to add a video but 2 of my hens are sick and it looks like they got into a fight, they’re faces are all swollen and they can’t see since they’re eyes are swollen shut. Someone told me it’s coryza and to give them baytril but I’m not sure and i need help before it gets worse
To upload a video, you'll need to upload to YouTube, & link it back here?

Please provide your video or some photos of your hens and their faces/eyes.

Who told you Coryza?
Where do you live in this world?
Is there a bad odor?

Could be injuries from fighting, it happens. Could also be a disease. Waiting on video/pics and any other details you may provide. Any other symptoms? Have they been acting in a weird way? Weird being outside their usual habits. How is their poop? Any bad smell from their beaks?

Back
Top Bottom