Urgent - Red Mites - Leaving Grand baby - Bullying

The permethrin 10 is fine, what I have used, but it needs to be mixed properly according to label instructions. 1.28 ounces to each gallon of water, used with a spray bottle should treat mites. Spray 15 ml on each chicken getting to the skin. Keep them warm until they are dry. Hope that helps.

The permethrin 10 is fine, what I have used, but it needs to be mixed properly according to label instructions. 1.28 ounces to each gallon of water, used with a spray bottle should treat mites. Spray 15 ml on each chicken getting to the skin. Keep them warm until they are dry. Hope that helps.
Thank you
I have a second coop and run for breeding, so I just sprayed that area with permethrin 10. 1.28 ounces in a gallon. I plan to treat birds put them in garage to dry and work on the main coop.

I mixed this up #10 1.28 oz in gallon and am spraying run, yard coop right now.

After that I will move onto birds, I have 1 extra small backup coop and run, so I treated that first, will move bird there after they are dry the treat the big coop and run.

Sounds like you are doing all you can do. It is always difficult with problems sprouting up when we need to leave our animals or pets in someone else’s hands. Good luck with your grandbaby.

Back
Top Bottom