URGENT!!!!Should I assist?

Vconde09

Songster
Apr 12, 2019
Kansas
I have a chick that internally pipped idk how long ago.I am on day 23.the chick is peeping.I candled the egg not knowing it had internally pipped!!the chick looked like it was filling the whole egg!should I assist?what is the chance a shrank wrapped my chick?

I also found two eggs that had died with out even knowing till I candled them today!the incubator stinks now because of it!i am sooo lucky they did not explode!i have had 11 healthy happy chicks hatch on time.i still have eggs in the incubator that have not hatched yet,once again I am on day 23.should I discard the other eggs I don’t hear peeping or anything?

also I have two eggs in the incubator that is 4 days behind.should I move them out and try and clean the incubator or just let them go?
I know it’s a long post any information would be greatly appreciated!

I have a chick that internally pipped idk how long ago.I am on day 23.the chick is peeping.I candled the egg not knowing it had internally pipped!!the chick looked like it was filling the whole egg!should I assist?what is the chance a shrank wrapped my chick?

I also found two eggs that had died with out even knowing till I candled them today!the incubator stinks now because of it!i am sooo lucky they did not explode!i have had 11 healthy happy chicks hatch on time.i still have eggs in the incubator that have not hatched yet,once again I am on day 23.should I discard the other eggs I don’t hear peeping or anything?

also I have two eggs in the incubator that is 4 days behind.should I move them out and try and clean the incubator or just let them go?
I know it’s a long post any information would be greatly appreciated!
I have had that happen sooo many times you need to find were it's beak is at and pip a little hole so it can breath give him 15 hours constantly checking on him and if does not make any progress make sure he is completely dried up and help him out just a little bit by bit

I have had that happen sooo many times you need to find were it's beak is at and pip a little hole so it can breath give him 15 hours constantly checking on him and if does not make any progress make sure he is completely dried up and help him out just a little bit by bit
How do I locate the beak?

Back
Top Bottom