**urgent** Sick goose :(

I honestly had no idea lol, I asked my local feed supplier and he was pretty un informative and not helpful, steered us in the direction if chicken layer pellets..poor girls. I will check out our other feed store right away. The whole oats sound good! Thanks for the additional feed advice, greatly appreciated! Ive never tried the green grapes or tomatoes yet, perhaps tomorrow! I love introducing them to new things...they either get very excited or very frightened of it lol...odd ladies =P

I honestly had no idea lol, I asked my local feed supplier and he was pretty un informative and not helpful, steered us in the direction if chicken layer pellets..poor girls. I will check out our other feed store right away. The whole oats sound good! Thanks for the additional feed advice, greatly appreciated! Ive never tried the green grapes or tomatoes yet, perhaps tomorrow! I love introducing them to new things...they either get very excited or very frightened of it lol...odd ladies =P
My gander loves grapes, but I have to halve them for him[spoiled rotten] be sure to wash them well before feeding they are loaded with pesticides unless organic. also Kale and collards are a healthy treat.

Before my geese were killed by a weasel a couple of weeks ago. I would treat them to a bag of chopped kale. They liked it better than collard greens or turnip greens. Spinich is ok in moderation as it has something in it that isn't good for them. I really miss my geese and this summer will make the pen even more predator proof. new welded wire fence with a hot wire at the top and bottom on the outside. I HATE WEASELS
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Before my geese were killed by a weasel a couple of weeks ago. I would treat them to a bag of chopped kale. They liked it better than collard greens or turnip greens. Spinich is ok in moderation as it has something in it that isn't good for them. I really miss my geese and this summer will make the pen even more predator proof. new welded wire fence with a hot wire at the top and bottom on the outside. I HATE WEASELS
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
So sorry for your losses.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom