Useless cat not so useless

whatnow?

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 17, 2008
SE PA
After 14 years, the fluffy white lump on the 5th stair finally caught another mouse. I think it makes two in his entire lifetime. I think I've stepped on more mice than he's caught. My wife was headed to the shower this morning when I heard a wifey distress signal.:eek: Sure enough, a headless wall dweller rested peacefully next to where the white lump had smeared him all over the floor.

LOL. Maybe all this time the cat didn't feel like sharing and swallowed the mice whole. I've caught my cat choking down whole mice before. It's the larger mice she prefrers to chew up and leave on the steps...

Nothing like a rodent to get us screaming
wee.gif

* Mine is a better bird catcher, and he hasn't tryed seriously to catch a mouse since he almost choked himself to death trying to swallow a mouse head that was just a little larger than average. FORTUNATELY, he was able to cough it up and I didn't have to try a kitty heimlich-- or worse, try to fish the thing out of his mouth with my fingers!!!! EEEEWWW!!

d.k :

* Mine is a better bird catcher, and he hasn't tryed seriously to catch a mouse since he almost choked himself to death trying to swallow a mouse head that was just a little larger than average. FORTUNATELY, he was able to cough it up and I didn't have to try a kitty heimlich-- or worse, try to fish the thing out of his mouth with my fingers!!!! EEEEWWW!!

lol.png
It's not funny, but it's funny!​

I have one of those Bengal Cats. That thing kills everything. He brought home a rabbit once. Ate on it for a week. He would eat on it then bury it under the trees. A very strange cat. Great mouser. We love him.

I kinda wish I had your cat. When I took a half grown rabbit away from Kitty the other night, we had to drive it down the road (far, far away from Kitty) to release it. She got back at me by leaving me a dead squirrel to find in the morning.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom