using chick starter as cat litter?????

Ours are spoiled ROTTEN....
They aren't allowed outside, I am too scared they'd get eaten.
We have one we found abandon when he was a week old, we had to bottle feed him. And my other baby is a Cornish Rex... he thinks he is one of my human children - he's very curious about the new chicks - the older cat couldn't care less.

Quote:
If it were up to me my cats (all 6 of them) would be inside all the time. DH would divorce me though. My smallest male cat is 13 pounds, they aren't fat just really big and tall. The 2 girls stay all the time. The boys stay under the deck with the dog all day since it's a MILLION DEGREES outside.

Quote:
I want to come back as my own Miss Matilda Pekin Duck duck.
Spoiled rotten duck in the bathroom right now eating MY tomatoes.

Quote:
I want to come back as my own Miss Matilda Pekin Duck duck.
Spoiled rotten duck in the bathroom right now eating MY tomatoes.

You know you're a good pet parent when you wish you trade places with the critters!

I am just glad I am not the only one that sees that chick starter is not a good thing for a little box. What is with this people?
hu.gif
My DH would think I am nuts to do that.

I can see if you need some fresh litter in a pinch until you get to the store in the afternoon to get more cat litter particuarly if you got a mother in law coming to visit and got a stinking cat box......that is the only thing I can think of why people might use chick feed for cat litter. Would I try it???? No, like you guys say, its too expensive
big_smile.png

This just doesn't make any sense to me as we have "barn cats" that given the chance, will eat chick starter. Now how smart to have it in a litter box??? I can only think of one word...ignorance ..

I think if I used chick starter as cat litter, my cat would eat it. She can be a pig sometimes! She'll eat just about anything that's sweet or has milk in it. She's a savage when it comes to turkey and cereal!

Back
Top Bottom