using chick starter as cat litter?????

Tidy Cat clumping litter with the multi-cat household stink formula is about as much for the big jug as we paid for a 50 pound of chick starter. Can't wait to see what DH has to say about this idea :rofl:
Ths consistency is similar, so I'm sure it would sift out the way the clumping litter does. But would that cats even use it?

Tidy Cat clumping litter with the multi-cat household stink formula

lau.gif
I'm sorry, cat people, that is just too funny to me. Sure am glad they make such a thing though!​

I dunno if it would clump very well and not fall apart. I've gotten chick starter wet and if it sat for too long wet, all the feed gets semi damp and falls apart.
idunno.gif

My cat uses the world as her litter box.
lol.png

As long as her world isn't my garden I could care less.

Quote:
lau.gif
I'm sorry, cat people, that is just too funny to me. Sure am glad they make such a thing though!

I'd use the cheap stuff but DH likes the other. So he buys the litter... And chick crumbles really is cheaper than the stuff he prefers.

I wonder if you can flush the crumbles. You pay extra for that luxury in the world of kitty litter.

Last edited:
Quote:
The clumping litter falls apart if it sits for too long, too. And the older cat uses the HOUSE as her litter box if she isn't happy with her box...
And when she goes outside she NEVER uses the world. Just eats grass and runs back in to barf it on the rug. She sure is lucky we love her!

Quote:
Chick starter clumps well with pullet poo on it.
big_smile.png
I don't think it would clump good with cat pee on it. I have 6 cats, 2 girls and 4 boys. Luckily the boys stay outside with the dog during the day so I don't spend as much on litter as I use to.

Quote:
We do spoil all our critters. And yet DH lectures me on spoiling the kids... Go figure!

I've always said in my next life I want to be a cat that belongs to someone like me
smile.png

I've always said in my next life I want to be a cat that belongs to someone like me

That's what I always say too.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom