Using Paypal to Pay for and print Postage online

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by marie_martin, Mar 6, 2009.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Anyone print shipping lables online on USPS? Is there a way to pay usig paypal and not a credit card. I would like to set it up to come out of my paypal account so that I only spend what I make, if that makes sense? Any suggestions?

Marie

2. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Yes, that's all I ever use and I never have to set foot in a post office! The cost of postage is drawn from my Paypal account primarily, with our checking account as backup.

3. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    How do you do it??? MY SIL does it all the time and I must just be stupid and can't figure it out. I usually go to the USPS website but you have to use a credit card. I also would much prefer to use my paypal.

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I do, but I use my paypal debit visa. Is that what you do Cara? I didn't think you could do direct from paypal, but using one of their cards. Is that right?

5. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    usps is click-n-ship but u can use paypal shipping right on paypal. i hate click-n-ship doing it all on paypal is so much easier.

6. LilRalphieRoosmama

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    Please point us to the right direction on paypal. I'm totally clueless.

7. Cara

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    No I don't have a Paypal Visa, just a Paypal account.

When you first log in, on the My Account page, there is a list at the bottom of transactions. Anything that needs shipping (such as an Ebay purchase) will have a 'print shipping label' button next to it. Click on that, and it is all quite straightforward from there.

Let me know if this helps or not!

8. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    k, let me go look at my paypal real quick i'll see if i can help. mine comes out of my paypal balance first then my back up debit card or bank account which ever i tell it to do.

9. Cara

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    If someone can tell me how to do a screen dump, i'll show you the page.

10. LilRalphieRoosmama

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    I've printed labels through paypal before when I sold stuff on ebay, but what about printing labels when you don't sell on ebay?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by