Using Paypal to Pay for and print Postage online

marie_martin

Songster
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Grenada, MS
Anyone print shipping lables online on USPS? Is there a way to pay usig paypal and not a credit card. I would like to set it up to come out of my paypal account so that I only spend what I make, if that makes sense? Any suggestions?

Marie

Yes, that's all I ever use and I never have to set foot in a post office! The cost of postage is drawn from my Paypal account primarily, with our checking account as backup.

How do you do it??? MY SIL does it all the time and I must just be stupid and can't figure it out. I usually go to the USPS website but you have to use a credit card. I also would much prefer to use my paypal.

I do, but I use my paypal debit visa. Is that what you do Cara? I didn't think you could do direct from paypal, but using one of their cards. Is that right?

No I don't have a Paypal Visa, just a Paypal account.

When you first log in, on the My Account page, there is a list at the bottom of transactions. Anything that needs shipping (such as an Ebay purchase) will have a 'print shipping label' button next to it. Click on that, and it is all quite straightforward from there.

Let me know if this helps or not!

Back
Top Bottom