Using Paypal to Pay for and print Postage online

I believe you can do it through the Merchant Services tab if it's not an Ebay transaction. The multiple shipping tool is great, saves a lot of time.

I also use my PayPal debit card when using USPS website for shipping.
I don't have any knowledge of USPS accepting a simple PayPal payment.

I usually use Stamps.com
I ship allot and like the record keeping aspects.

mine is a Premier account also. when someone pays u in ur recent activity log beside the details colum should be one that says action under it "print shipping label". if not the bottom of the details page should have it at the bottom.

if it is not an ebay one i just reuse and old one and change the info to the new person's name and addy.

Unless the person sending the payment selects the option that shipping is not required, it always comes up with the 'print shipping label' tab.

Ok, I think I have it figured out. Printed two lables. But one of the payments I got does not give me the option to print the lable. So I guess I have to go a different route there. Have to figure that out. Not sure what happened there. But thanks so much for all the info. I do have a premier acct.

Marie

on the bottom of the details page u should see this-

Shipping:
[ Launch PayPal MultiOrder Shipping | Print Shipping Label | Print Packing Slip | Add Tracking Info | Remove Shipping Button/Link ]

see if the link is there.

Hi Marie! When someone sends you payment through PayPal, you should have an option on the PP page to 'print shipping label', (look toward the bottom of the page) & just follow the instructions after you click that. It will ask you from there for dimensions of your package and the weight. Just fill in that info and you are off...

You can do it!! I know you can!

Good Luck!
Lisa

All of the others have a print shipping label button but this one does not. Not sure why. And my details page does not say

Shipping:
[ Launch PayPal MultiOrder Shipping | Print Shipping Label | Print Packing Slip | Add Tracking Info | Remove Shipping Button/Link ]

Marie

Back
Top Bottom