USPS charged me $14.10

Wish more of the shippers would change to FEDEX as they do get them to your door and cheaper, they just started shipping this year and have beaten USPS on Pricing and are always on time.

I was not charged for an intercept when we were following tracking and the replacement shipment wouldn't get here in time after the first one arrived with 15 outta 15 chicks did, we drove 60 miles to go save them with water and food for them, if we hadn't it would have been another box of 15 outta 15 dead chicks

Wish more of the shippers would change to FEDEX as they do get them to your door and cheaper, they just started shipping this year and have beaten USPS on Pricing and are always on time.

I was not charged for an intercept when we were following tracking and the replacement shipment wouldn't get here in time after the first one arrived with 15 outta 15 chicks did, we drove 60 miles to go save them with water and food for them, if we hadn't it would have been another box of 15 outta 15 dead chicks
That’s awful. It’s really bothering me because I know something is not right with this situation

I'm not trying to p

Tracking number should be on the receipt, probably starts with a z, not case sensitive, no spaces or dashes. I've always had good luck with USPS, or as good as any. Not trying to be the devil's advocate, but that $14.10 sounds like a second day bulk rate to me.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
So you’re saying that something was wrong on the shipper’s side? Because I paid for Priority Mail

Back
Top Bottom