USPS charged me $14.10

A. They gave her a reciept. B. Not impossible, but unlikely, but were they dumb enough to do that at the Post Office, it's probably 10 different felonies. C. Cancel Culture, whether for a voiced opinion or a mistake is one of the worst devolutions this nation as ever seen, when the crowd starts agreeing that someone should be fired, when the is no idea what happened, we're about two steps for lynching them for giving the evil eye. We don't have any idea if the postal worker's computer told them that is what to do...and they gave her a receipt.

do you know what IMHO means ?
OP can do as they feel is right.
I stated what I would do.
and I would .
I understand what IMHO means, I also understand a lot of humble opinions buzzing on the same frequency make a mob. Respectfully, IMHO, err on the side of caution, nobody knows what happened. Making a private do push ups won't do anything for the LT's hangover.

@Aristocat123 , sincerely, you'll catch more flys with honey. Jumping will slow tracked, talking sweet will get ya answers. Good night, hope it goes well for you.

It sounds to me like this person might be new and they don't know that live chicks need to be picked up at the PO. I think it's just human error, the person is in the wrong but I don't feel like they should lose their job over an error. They should be told the rules though and correct the error that they made.

When you got your ducklings, was it a different person working?

Make sure to go in and talk with the person in charge so that things can be handled in the correct manner. I personally would act professional due to having numerous orders every year, jumping on someone's case is only going to make you look bad in the end.

I know that my PO holds all duckling/poultry orders and has people come in to get them. They have people check them before leaving the PO to see if there are any problems, if there is they help on their end to get things squared away. My PO is in an agricultural area so there are numerous orders every single day going there. They call first thing in the morning when the order arrives because they know the importance of getting them home asap.

I agree with approaching it in a kind/positive/sweet manor.

I would do the sweet approach....

Maybe something like....
"I am hoping you can help me understand the extra charge for picking up my birds. Maybe I am not understanding something correctly." Then go from there.

People usually respond better to that than sounding accusatory.

Back
Top Bottom