USPS embargo on live animals (chicks) through Feb 26, 2021!

I have to agree with you on the post office and regular mail. A couple month's ago we received the local electric bill... on the day after it was supposed to be due! Good thing that we had called and checked on the electric company and had asked them how much it was due, and told them that we had not received our bill. We went down and paid it.
It has been a GIANT issue for people that have their meds that they NEED sent by USPS too! (It has been an ongoing thing for MANY months. And it isn't like many people can just drive however many hundred MILES to pick them up. It has been an ongoing issue with the VA and all the meds mailed to veterans.

It has been a GIANT issue for people that have their meds that they NEED sent by USPS too! (It has been an ongoing thing for MANY months. And it isn't like many people can just drive however many hundred MILES to pick them up. It has been an ongoing issue with the VA and all the meds mailed to veterans.
my hubby's mailed meds have been coming timely thru the VA. They have several plants throughout the country from which to ship, and I live a couple of hours from a big distribution center, but I'm in a rural area.

I just got an email from Murray McMurray Hatchery talking about this. What is it? What does it mean? I don't have any chicks in order, but I'm just curious on what's going on and what everything is meaning. In the email, it said something about contacting my state's representatives and senators. I really don't know what any of this means.
I got the same email.

Back
Top Bottom