Utah!

Blu, I'm glad you made a report. Poor girl.
I am afraid this puts us out of the state fair this year, But I think she is doing well. Might have a limp for awhile, but should make a full recovery, unless there is nerve damage.

If they are used to seeing each other, try for awhile each day and then separate at night for a few days.

Here is a pic of Miss Maybelle after her treatment this morning....She is very mad at me.

A dog did this? Man, that is my pet peeve when it comes to dog's....owners! It isn't the dogs fault, as you well know, but I am glad you made a report too. You keep you animals where they belong..they should too. Ooo, pet peeve! I'm glad she has someone that knows how to take care of her.

Oh Blujems, so sad she got tore up like that. !! But glad she is ok. Hope her coat comes back nice and she is blue ribbon worthy once again
smile.png
I just put another note on that Ameraucana sell post..she posted pictures..oh, there is a robin blue egg..pretty!

Oh Blujems, so sad she got tore up like that. !! But glad she is ok. Hope her coat comes back nice and she is blue ribbon worthy once again
smile.png

A Big portion of the showing is watching how the goat moves when it walks...So she won't show as well with a limp.
The other big thing is how the udder looks when it is full. She doesn't have much milk at the moment because everything is going to heal. Don't think her production will be back up by then.

The one year we thought we would be ok to go for a week.
rant.gif

Oh well, it could have been soo much worse...I am just glad I was here. We were thinking of staying at the fair grounds longer...I am so glad that I followed my gut and came home.

Egg pictures!

Can you see it ?! The right ones are more blue :weee with the right lighting and camera angle he he....

9 of the 11 I am getting, missing a pinkish brown one from my BSL and a tan one from the peanut egger :p

I can't wait to get that Marans chocolate egg in this picture!

Last edited:
Well Ive discovered that i cant make my homemade bread any more because i react to the yeast. So i was wondering if anyone has or knows of a good bread recipe that doesn't require yeast. Or a flat bread. Anything yeast free. Ive tried Irish soda bread and that's about it so far. Its a bummer my family prefers the homemade stuff.

Red, did you get the job??

I don't think I did. Drat.

Red...I've decided something. About you. It's a good thing. You have got to have the best wit of anyone on here. You are always making me chuckle out loud...something we should be using instead of lol..col...(chuckling out loud) You really are quick. You make me smile often.
Agree! One cute girl with smart pants and a good sense of humor! And just enough crazy in the head, our Red!
Oh my gosh Red you are so much fun! I love reading your posts, you have such a unique perspective and a great sense of humor.

Thanks! It really does work on two levels when I tell people I'm a Whit
big_smile.png
Honestly, I just like to make people laugh. The sad thing is, some of the stuff I say is just me being honest. Like that whole garbage can bit. If there is something to run into, I will find it. I wear closed-toed shoes when working for good reason!

Well Ive discovered that i cant make my homemade bread any more because i react to the yeast. So i was wondering if anyone has or knows of a good bread recipe that doesn't require yeast. Or a flat bread. Anything yeast free. Ive tried Irish soda bread and that's about it so far. Its a bummer my family prefers the homemade stuff.

It seems like I've run across a recipe before that didn't require yeast. I know it's not the same thing, but banana bread doesn't require yeast. And I know that powdered egg whites can act as a leavening, too. We've had them work wonders with brownies. I'll look around and see what I can find for you.

Back
Top Bottom