Utah!

Cynthia we are coming right home after we leave your place. If she wants her I will gladlymeet her in SLC on our way back through, I have her number and can call her after I leave your place. Wow Sasha you are fast I should have just talked to you lol I am truly headed to bed now. My brain is killing me.

Will check in tomorrow morning before we head out :)

Aw last thing....Cynthia, don't know if you remember this, but Sasha and I got our GL polish from Blujems, they look identical pretty much, were bought at the same time so they are "sisters" haha and both are named ELVIS lol so we have sister chickens again. Pretty funny. :) G'night guys! zzzz........

Cynthia we are coming right home after we leave your place. If she wants her I will gladlymeet her in SLC on our way back through, I have her number and can call her after I leave your place. Wow Sasha you are fast I should have just talked to you lol I am truly headed to bed now. My brain is killing me.
Will check in tomorrow morning before we head out :)

I aim to please!
Cynthia, I'm glad you're getting Elvis...and it's fun that you and Lisa have sister chickens again :)

Cynthia, yep, the Amer's are the ones I got from you. They sure have grown a lot since then. They were like fuzzy golf balls when they left your place! Now they're getting all grown up and fluffy and adult-sized. That blue is still small, but she's finally starting to feather in more so that she doesn't look so puny. She's fun. She thinks she's sneaky, but when you catch her and hold her, she might as well be saying, "Eh, oh well. Love me, if you must."

auntie, sounds like you will be picking up a wheaton after all, back to plan A. :)) Just let me know when you are a comin. See you soon.

Cynthia!!!!! Count me in on some of your darling Cochins! (girlies please please) ;) Yay for bantam cuteness! My sister and I will take 2 or should I take three in case of a possible chance of a roo? Hmmmm what to do.....

Cynthia I'll be coming through the 4 th of September and I will pick up daloorashens chicken too.

Last edited:
Cynthia!!!!! Count me in on some of your darling Cochins! (girlies please please)
wink.png
Yay for bantam cuteness! My sister and I will take 2 or should I take three in case of a possible chance of a roo? Hmmmm what to do.....
Cynthia I'll be coming through the 4 th of September and I will pick up daloorashens chicken too.

Thanks Jill!! You guys are awesome!!
Cute chicks Cynthia, I would be tempted, but I don't want to run lights any longer than I have to!!
BUT, feeling VERY tempted by Red's Black Amer roo.. how old is he, Red??

Sorry I haven't been around much. Cindy I still want the polish I just had to go out of town. I'm doing a quick trip to Boise then it turns out I have to go to Seattle. Just before I left I had my first home grown chicks hatch. I had the Lavender Americana Roo here for about 2 weeks waiting to go to my friends ranch in Oklahoma. I put him with my Easter egger and saved the eggs. 3 have hatched so far and I have more coming. Chicks are black. I will take pictures when I get home. Ed is hatching quail all over the place.
Sphinx sorry about the Lav. My Turkin that was hurt at the fair does good one day and not so much the next. She is eating and drinking though
Welcome to all the new people. Need to get back on thne road. Take care everyone

Back
Top Bottom