Utah!

Yay, my Bantam Faverolle went broody. I could tell she was this morning with her walking around all growly, clucking, and fluffing her feathers. Finally, after almost a solid 4 weeks of laying every single day..and, she laid today! Hope she isn't one to go broody often, but I am excited to have the mama and baby thing to watch. Hoping she's a good mom. She growled at me on the nest a while ago, so I think she's set. Will wait until tonight to put some eggs from the bator under her. Probably three of some of the mixed ones that have some NN's in there. Pretty blue eggs. Brandi had a NN come from a pretty blue egg the other day. She gave me that one real cute one with the muffs on it's cheeks like an Ameraucana. It's just so cute.

Just got to say hello to Desert Springs. Nice chatting with you again, Christina!
frow.gif
I am sorry if I was a little stinky. Long day at work, and all.

We had far too much fun talking chicken, though I ended up trampling quite a few of her sentences and going off on tangents. I'm sorry. I can't help it. I just get so excited to talk chickens with people. I hope those eggs work out alright!

And, we found my broody girl, Angel, sitting one two lovely chicks, not just one. I now have a red baby and a light chipmunk baby
love.gif

Just got to say hello to Desert Springs. Nice chatting with you again, Christina!
frow.gif
I am sorry if I was a little stinky. Long day at work, and all.

We had far too much fun talking chicken, though I ended up trampling quite a few of her sentences and going off on tangents. I'm sorry. I can't help it. I just get so excited to talk chickens with people. I hope those eggs work out alright!

And, we found my broody girl, Angel, sitting one two lovely chicks, not just one. I now have a red baby and a light chipmunk baby
love.gif

Hi Red
frow.gif

Had an absolutely wonderful visit with you!!!!
smile.png
And with Casa today!!!! You both have some lovely babies!!!

You're silly thinking you were stinky, yet I had been on the road since 11AM this morning, neglecting my own responsibilities, trying to make good someone else's mistake...LOL.

You and Casa are awesome!!! You both made it worth the trip.... and it was a learning experience!!! The gorgeous blue AM I picked up from Casa and the Icee eggs from you have me so thrilled!!! I'm sure the eggs are going to hatch out great!!! SURPRISE: When I arrived home, on the back porch, had been delivered my Sportsman 1502....YAY!!!
wee.gif
Guess what I'll be doing first thing in the morning??? HAHAHA!!!!

Hugs to you both!!
big_smile.png

Yes, I'll be coming home
smile.png
. Will be back around 7pm. I'd be happy to help!

Sasha,
Thanks for your offer to help!!
smile.png
I appreciate it and you!!!
big_smile.png

Because my busy day and husband's appointments conflicted with meeting in Layton, I drove the little silver AM to Logan (actually to Casa, who is awaiting it's pickup).

LONG day!!! Thanks again for your offer of help!!

Hey all, Sundance requested that I post this for her:

I am still in the hospital. Still in stepdown intensive care. I am gettin better. Today I feel like I turned a corner and am doing better in my breathing. I have never had asthma this bad and it was scary. I wish I could be at Lagoon this weekend as my grandaughters from Vernal are in that dance review. Guess it just was not meant to be

Diana Scott
Sundancenbare Sphynx

Last edited:
Hey all, Sundance requested that I post this for her:

I am still in the hospital. Still in stepdown intensive care. I am gettin better. Today I feel like I turned a corner and am doing better in my breathing. I have never had asthma this bad and it was scary. I wish I could be at Lagoon this weekend as my grandaughters from Vernal are in that dance review. Guess it just was not meant to be

Diana Scott
Sundancenbare Sphynx
I'm glad she is feeling much better.
big_smile.png

I just went out to give the girls, and the 2 Roos, a snack, and they all are chasing each other around, screaming at each other over a worm. It was so dang funny, that I had to go dig in my garden for a minute to find a few more. My neighbor looks over, and says what are you planting? I think he looked twice at me when I said I was digging up worms for the chicks, and then he tells me, why don't you just run to Walmart and buy some, you know they sell them in the sporting goods section. I'm sure this won't be the last I hear about this. And I won't be surprised if he buys me some on his next trip to Walmart as a joke.

10 weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffBard

Here is our young roo.

Looks like a girl to me? Just like my Ophelia. The boys usually have two different colors of feathers too, darker gold on the saddle and hackles. Maybe he is a lot younger than I am thinking from the picture.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom