Utah!

Me too!!
sad.png
DH is starting to feel overwhelmed by the chicken thing, so I am stepping lightly. He has been very supportive so far, I just have to be more patient. I hope to have a quad at some point and have them as a sustainable meat flock. Some day soon. What I need is a few acres within a thirty minute (max) drive from here...

Boy I hear you!! I am wishing for the same, I catch myself eyeing all the properties on the edge of town with far sale signs that have outbuildings, lol

Hopefully the chickentrain will start this weekend, with birdguys parents bringing the birds for sphinx and joybells to Lisa
fl.gif

Silly, that cute little Peanut is a very pretty Calico Cochin! She's going to be gorgeous!
A Calico Cochin? I'm excited to know what she could possibly be. She for sure is a Bantam, she is so dang tiny, I never think she will grow up, she fits right through my chain link fence. Thank god it only goes to my other side yard, so she can't get out anywhere. Do you think she really is a girl too. I sure hope so I love my little flower. I was calling her Peanut for the longest of time, but now with all her white coming in, I've been calling her little Flower.

I have a mean big EE roo that looks a lot like that... Hate his guts, he makes me bleed when I give him food and water, but he is pretty.

I think my Silkies, or at least one of them, might end up being a cockerel. Darnit. >.< And I was looking forward to breeding a Splash. I have no more room for roos, 3 is enough for me, thank you... The Silkies aren't in good condition either, hoping I can bring them back...

My Light Brahma doesn't like me. But she's twice the size of my Buff hens...

On the bright side, my breeding program is doing better... And my chicks ars still healthy.

I wish I could have some Banties. I mean, I have Silkies, but meh lol. I need to work with them more. owo

Boy I hear you!! I am wishing for the same, I catch myself eyeing all the properties on the edge of town with far sale signs that have outbuildings, lol

Hopefully the chickentrain will start this weekend, with birdguys parents bringing the birds for sphinx and joybells to Lisa
fl.gif
I will be in Ogden on Saturday, and can bring anything from Utah county up or bring anything back down to Utah County. But not sure when I will be leaving Ogden. But I can help if needed.

Cynthia, that Japanese bantam is gorgeous. Love her.

Lisa, congrats on your polish laying!

I finally have pips in my eggs. I have at least 3 at this point. One of them pipped at the wrong end. Of course. So, webcam is live.

I love the cam. Still am very sick. I am very short of breath all the time despite my oxygen. Sold the buttons today

Wow! She is pretty. If you ever need to rehome her, please call me first!
I'm hoping I never have to re-home her, she is my very, I mean very first chicken love. I got her right after we found out the rescue babies where Roo's. She was so very tiny I thought she was going to die, never knew about Bantam Chicks since we are so new to Chickens. That I babied her like crazy. I just adore her. I just hope she doesn't start crowing, because I think I will die. I'm just excited to know that she's most likely a calico cochin. :D But if I have to re-home her, I will come drop her off.

Sundance i am so sorry about the buttons. I tried every way to find a spot in my home for them. Unfortunately only i had the vision. My family could not see them living in our house. I don't think they really know how small they are. They probable just keep picturing the valley Quail that have made our neighborhood their home. Thanks to me they are probable the fattest wild quail in town.

I hope you feel better. I know the feeling with asthma. Had it since i was a child. Spent one Christmas in the hospital. Started smoking at 19 years of age. Stupid me. Around 5 years ago 1/2 of my left lung collapsed. I have not smoked since. Doc said 25 years. Hoping to retire on a sail boat one day and spend the last years on the ocean, just trying to figure out how to attach a chicken coop to the deck of a boat. Any ideas? Been think ducks.

Back
Top Bottom