Utah!

I have a question for you all that have had a broody sit on eggs and raise chicks. What is the best method to candle the eggs under her so I can throw out the ones that are not good (if any). Im getting my turkey, white and black Jersey giants a barred turken and a few differ frizzles. Also a bantam faverolle:) I also have some maran/barred rock mix chicks I will be selling if anyone is interested (father was the BCM and mother was the barred rock. Very cute chicks:) thanks in advance for any and all input!

I grabbed a few quick shots before leaving...these are the ones out I have gotten out of the bator, they are just brand new! See the turken with the black spot? So cute. Crossies. :D

Awww Ace, that is the cutest pic! You are so amazingly talented!
Ah yes, and PUBLICLY, Congrats on Graduating from College last weekend, Hooray!

X's 2!  

Thanks guys!!!

I grabbed a few quick shots before leaving...these are the ones out I have gotten out of the bator, they are just brand new! See the turken with the black spot? So cute. Crossies. :D

Sending pullet vibes your way!!!

Aww, I love your little NN with the black. What are the others..they look blue...are they non NN? I just my NN's last night. From the looks of his flock, I should get quite a few, if they hatch!
I want a blue something out there. I don't have a blue chicken. Unbelievable. Lol..

Aww, I love your little NN with the black.  What are the others..they look blue...are they non NN?   I just my NN's last night.   From the looks of his flock, I should get quite a few, if they hatch!
I want a blue something out there.  I don't have a blue chicken.  Unbelievable.  Lol..

the light ones are from a white Turken Hen and Sizzle Daddy (Hoping they frizzle),yes the one came out Non-NN. There are two more in the bator not sure what they look like yet...
the blue ones in the pic are frizzled EE's. All from Sundance's eggs :D

Love the pics of your guys flock of Turkens. Pretty colors!

I grabbed a few quick shots before leaving...these are the ones out I have gotten out of the bator, they are just brand new! See the turken with the black spot? So cute. Crossies.
big_smile.png

OH doesn't hercules and the girls make the cutest babies every, What color egg did the white non NN hatch out of? I had another baby hatch this morning out of the eggs that lost heat for at least 24 hours. It was an ee egg. that makes two those EEs are tough

I have a question for you all that have had a broody sit on eggs and raise chicks. What is the best method to candle the eggs under her so I can throw out the ones that are not good (if any). Im getting my turkey, white and black Jersey giants a barred turken and a few differ frizzles. Also a bantam faverolle:) I also have some maran/barred rock mix chicks I will be selling if anyone is interested (father was the BCM and mother was the barred rock. Very cute chicks:) thanks in advance for any and all input!

take your candler out to the nest at dark. Candle the eggs throw the bad ones out keep the good

OH doesn't hercules and the girls make the cutest babies every,  What color egg did the white non NN hatch out of?  I had another baby hatch this morning out of the eggs that lost heat for at least 24 hours.  It was an ee egg.  that makes two  those EEs are tough

I love his babies!

The Non NN came out of one of the four big tan eggs from your NN. From those I have two NN (one white and one white with the dark spot), one Non NN (white), and the other one is in the bator, not sure what it is yet. It is half out. The eggs hatched great, no quitters.

Small world... I used to live right there too! Those twinhomes, in a culdasac. Funny story, we picked it up right during Christamas, drug dude's house. The guy went to jail and a dog had puppies in there until someone found them (dunno the ending, sad). Right after Christmas we had random ppl show up. Now I'd be scared to death of what would show. They just smelled like weed lol.

Anyhow's we gutted it, made it totally cute inside & out, our house payment was only $389! Boy those days are long gone. My son went to middle school there.
$389!!! Are you kidding?!? Yah, that is right where I lived about five years ago.

PS I have some pretty blue eggs sitting on the counter top in a carton!!!!!!!! I'll have to send you a pic :)

Back
Top Bottom