Utah!

Ace, congrats on graduating! Love the picture of your little family!

Cynthia, your chicks are adorable!

Oh, I'd be so tempted to try hatching some of those choc orpington eggs, but I'm going out of town on Tuesday and won't be around the watch them.

Eggs went into the incubator this morning! Of the six four had detached air cells and by nighttime yesterday they had all but one reattached. Hooray!!

Cynthia are you incubating your NN eggs too or are you using a broody?

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!
ya.gif

Phew! Finally caught up!

Silly, those chicks all came from IFA. So that mystery chick would have been from a specific breed bin, not an EE or mix. I still wonder if it's a GLW.

You guys are giving me chick envy. I am on my second batch of turkey eggs in the incubator, and this one's going even worse than the last! Ugh! I'm going to smash that useless thing to pieces in the desert. I think I may just have to trip on over to the SL IFA and see if they have any Bourbon Red, Royal Palm, or Standard Bronze poults. If anyone sees some there, please let me know? Pretty please? I'm not interested in the Broad Breasted varieties this year.

Welcome to our newest newcomers! I'm out in Toodleville, so it's nice to see more neighbors showing up in the west half of the state :)

Phew! Finally caught up!

Silly, those chicks all came from IFA. So that mystery chick would have been from a specific breed bin, not an EE or mix. I still wonder if it's a GLW.

You guys are giving me chick envy. I am on my second batch of turkey eggs in the incubator, and this one's going even worse than the last! Ugh! I'm going to smash that useless thing to pieces in the desert. I think I may just have to trip on over to the SL IFA and see if they have any Bourbon Red, Royal Palm, or Standard Bronze poults. If anyone sees some there, please let me know? Pretty please? I'm not interested in the Broad Breasted varieties this year.

Welcome to our newest newcomers! I'm out in Toodleville, so it's nice to see more neighbors showing up in the west half of the state
smile.png
Wont your IFA order in anything you want? I could probably get you some midget white chicks this week if you are interested. Just PM me.

I wish they were just a bit darker blue but I am so happy with them. They are not a large egg which surprised me too. I would say they are about medium sized.

Sundance I wanted you to see our frizzle babies. Hercules makes fine chickies! (hope this works, don't usually posr pics from my phone).

And one of Herbert, the Polish hubby bought me
smile.png

I had a very nice surprise this morning. Another egg hatched in the night, It was a naked neck, I can't wait to see if it frizzles. You can have it if u want it so none of you naked necks were naked

Back
Top Bottom