Utah!

sorry to hear :( are you actually literally just outside of park city? or are you over by like Kamas? I couldn't process chickens myself :( I'm sorry! hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

Thanks Bitsy. We're outside of Park City proper, we can see The Canyons resort from the house. I'd much rather live in Kamas or Coalville tho!

Ahhhh :hit my white silkie chick died! My DH moved the brooder from the grass into our shed cause it was getting chilly last night. And all the babies rushed to one side and squished her! I hope I can find another..it was hard to find white silkies down here! :(

Ahhhh
hit.gif
my white silkie chick died! My DH moved the brooder from the grass into our shed cause it was getting chilly last night. And all the babies rushed to one side and squished her! I hope I can find another..it was hard to find white silkies down here!
sad.png
I'm so sorry! I hope you can find another one soon!

Hey everyone! I need some advice. I set my eggs in my little Brinsea mini advance on Sunday so today is day 6. This morning I went down to check on things and it was unplugged! My sweet little 4 year old says she "didn't want them to get too hot and sweaty while they were sleeping last night so she turned the hot part off". I know she was trying to be helpful and sweet but I kinda want to cry! It was off for 10+ hours and totally cold. I plugged it back in and I'll leave them alone until Tuesday or so... Any chance that anyone survived?

Hey everyone! I need some advice. I set my eggs in my little Brinsea mini advance on Sunday so today is day 6. This morning I went down to check on things and it was unplugged! My sweet little 4 year old says she "didn't want them to get too hot and sweaty while they were sleeping last night so she turned the hot part off". I know she was trying to be helpful and sweet but I kinda want to cry! It was off for 10+ hours and totally cold. I plugged it back in and I'll leave them alone until Tuesday or so... Any chance that anyone survived?
How far along? If they have started to develop, and you've seen movement before this happened..don't lose hope. Keep them in there and candle in a couple of days. Good luck..cute little girl..just a little helper.

gamesbird..saw an ad of yours last night, I was looking for something, didn't care if it was a mix..but I don't think it was a buy it now. ?

yes they have a chance. I had a bator unplugged on accident for 24 hours and some of those eggs hatched to my amazement

Back
Top Bottom