Utah!

Your coop is looking good! Love it. Glad you liked the eggs! Annnnnnd I LOVE the treat you left for me! I have been envious of these bags, I am so excited to have one of my own thank you so much you are awesome Ace!

Ace -- very COOL! Do you sell these? I have both chicken & horse feed bags I could donate (right now we use them for recycling), where are you located?

Your coop is looking good! Love it. Glad you liked the eggs! Annnnnnd I LOVE the treat you left for me! I have been envious of these bags, I am so excited to have one of my own thank you so much you are awesome Ace!

Ace! I love this! Do you have a pattern you used? I would be interested in making my own or buying one if you are selling them. It really looks great!

Well I am not a grizzled sage but I know that they HATE the vanilla trees you put in your car. If you buy the vanilla flavor and hang them around your coop the flies stay away. We buy three of them and put them inside our covered porch and it keeps them from coming into the house. Works like a charm!

Oh!!! I hadn't heard this one!! Going to have to try it because those stupid things are getting bad! But on a positive note, I have very few earwigs and box elder bugs in my yard this year. Love my chickens!

I'm really thinking this lil partridge that I got from Lisa, is a roo :( which sucks cause it's so beautiful. But can't have Roos here. If anyone is interested in him let me know. I bet he'd make a great breeding bird. He's got great feathering.

So I think my neighbor boys that are about 8 years old or so came over today and let my girls out. My neighbor brought back a chicken he said both my gates were wide open. They have been coming over a lot lately to play with my daughter, and they usually go with her to collect eggs. I asked them about it, but they both said no. Anyways, I'm missing my porcelain Silkie that has been broody for almost a full week. She was in the box yesterday morning when I last really noticed her, and now she is gone. I asked the neighbor if he might have saw her, but he said he only saw the one black one, and she was still in my side yard just around the front. He picked her up and just put her around the first gate, because the rest was there, and shut the gate. I'm so sad, where could she have gone. We walked the block with the help of the boys, looking in all the bushes, I was thinking maybe she found a new broody spot. But no luck. The boy swear that it wasn't them in the chickens, my husband was like maybe someone came over and stole her. I've sold 4 of my older girls over the last few days, and I've had a few ask about buying my Silkies and my Marans. I will be so sad if that is the case, that someone would just come into my yard, 2 gates mind you and steal a chicken. Everyone cross your fingers she shows back up. I did stick a lock out there tonight. Just sad about it. I hope she is okay.

Karen this is terrible news! I hope she just found a new broody spot and shows back up soon.Didn't you say you had some chicks disappear recently also? Sounds kind of fishy to me.

I'm really thinking this lil partridge that I got from Lisa, is a roo :( which sucks cause it's so beautiful. But can't have Roos here. If anyone is interested in him let me know. I bet he'd make a great breeding bird. He's got great feathering.

Aw that one is turning out just beautiful! Wish it would be a girl, dang! Is it crowing yet? Boo! If it is male it would make a great breeder, comes from some really nice show birds.

Back
Top Bottom