Utah!

Here you can see more what I'm talking about, how funny! This one is a Blue Copper Marans. He is all puffed up, he seemed highly annoyed that I had found him and wanted him to move.

gig.gif
I would love to have a laid back roo..but not sure that laid back, he had found his hiding place from the girls! You disturbed that! You are getting the evil rooster eye.

My rooster had to be let out for a break today, the ladies were picking on him (He is so submissive its ridiculous for a rooster). I went out at dusk to find him and he was nowhere. Well, we have a star/snowflake that is up in the air on a post above the coop, it was a Christmas decoration, that is on a timer and it comes on at dark. So the Star goes on, The rooster crows, and here I found him. (How he got up there I will never know!) Pretty Funny the star made him crow.
what a nice boy. funny how your hens are so dominate, I remember when you got him

LOL, when I first saw this picture, I thought you were having some crazy chicken shish kabob.
I thought the same thing! Haha

On another note, Hunter messaged me that all 12 eggs are fertile, he believes (two he can't see in)! I have two dozen waiting for good homes if anyone is interested

Hi. I am having to give away my 2 roosters and don't want to leave my pullet alone. Does anyone have chickens around 4 months old for sale? I am going up to orem, but around SLC is better. Thanks!!!

Lisa, your rooster is so cute. You disrupted his man cave experience, haha.

So if anyone is too cold, come on over to my house. DH has the fireplace going and it's 80 degrees in here. I think he's secretly a fire spirit or something, eesh. I'm great if it's 60.....

I'm in Tooele!

Does anyone know of any breeders in Utah?

I know if chase hatchery and that's it...

Chase is not so much a breeder yet but more of a home hatchery, she hatches chicks from other people's birds or orders batches from another hatchery and resells them. There are quite a few of us on this board that do breed our own, some breed a lot of different kinds, some just specialize in one or two, just depends on what you are looking for. Do you have a certain breed in mind? We could try to point you in the right direction? There are a couple folks that live right there close to you and have Icelandics, and Marans and Olive Eggers and a few other fun things!

Lisa, your rooster is so cute. You disrupted his man cave experience, haha.

So if anyone is too cold, come on over to my house. DH has the fireplace going and it's 80 degrees in here. I think he's secretly a fire spirit or something, eesh. I'm great if it's 60.....

Yes I deflated his ego. Poor guy. And boy I wish you lived closer I would be over with some popcorn. I am freezing, even in these mild temps!

Back
Top Bottom