Utah!

Look who Austin got to meet tonight. Because of our son Richard..the one with Spina Bifida. Richard does a lot for her on her sites, and videos. He has been around her a lot, in fact, just went to a Baptism for someone that she went to play for ...anyone know who this girl is?

Definitely lindsey stirling. She is awesome! Her concerts are great! Missed my first one last night. Had to work:(. If you haven't heard her music check her out on you tube.

My September born olive egger pullets are all starting to lay, they are from my Leghorn/Ameraucana hens (SBELs) hens and Blue Copper marans Rooster. They are laying like crazy, hoping the leghorn genes keep it going! They started pretty young too. The color has been really good so far!. The ones that are about 6 months older laid all through the winter and the eggs are getting big.

Nice huh! I am so happy with them.

Yes, it's Lindsey. My one son see's her often. He is always back stage. My other son on the other hand, said, sitting right up front against the stage is not a good thing!! His ears and eyes were killing him. :/

Hi. I am having to give away my 2 roosters and don't want to leave my pullet alone. Does anyone have chickens around 4 months old for sale? I am going up to orem, but around SLC is better. Thanks!!!
I have from 3 weeks to 13 weeks old for sale buff orpt(8w) cuckoo maran(13w) and mixed younger Im in taylorsville and I almost always have something available

Guys I need a white or brown leghorn hen. I know I haven't been on here for a while Cuz I forgot my password. Finally remembered it!

A guy from Preston just called and asked if I had any Pullets for sale. He is looking for some fun-looking breeds for his wife. If you have some (10 to 30 weeksish) that you are selling, PM me so I can get this gift your number! They currently have dominiques.

What kind of fun looking ones.
big_smile.png
LF or Bantam..or both? I have some cute little silkies, or showgirls out there...won't be that old for a couple of more weeks though.

Back
Top Bottom