Utah!

Hold two of them for me. They really are a beautiful breed. I'm probably going to pick up another 2 EE's at the IFA as well. That will get me up to a dozen chickens. Not counting the Seramas.

I have no idea what I will do with all the eggs if my upstairs neighbor who co-owns the flock "has to" move next month.....
hide.gif

Same here... Whether you agree with him or not, a "move" would just be a waste of taxpayer resources, in my opinion.

The funny thing is, I was dead set against the auction but the best idea I had was to pray for it to be disrupted. Imagine my surprise when I turned on the evening news
lau.gif

Quote:
I think I would have had a heart attack!! From what I remember that was headline news... for a week!!
th.gif

One of my favorite saying in the world is from Gandhi. I've tried to take it to heart and actually live it. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." I think Tim is an excellent example of this. Whether you think he is right or wrong, you've got to give him credit for standing up for what he believes in.

I also agree with you on the waste of resources thing....

Hey fellow Utah chicken owners! I am in Davis county. Is there a source other than ksl classifieds or craigslist that I can find chickens on? I know there are online sights like McMurray etc..., but where else can I look for chickens? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom