Utah!

We are up in So Ogden but in County not city. Best of luck to you!

Not sure I've seen you before, so welcome! What breed is that lovely fluff of a critter in your avatar?

Down by Nephi

I love Nephi. Used to camp around there as a kid. I don't know if it's still there, but one of my ancestors planted a male red beech tree that I haven't seen since I was 11 or so.

Bitsy, I agree - he's wearing pants!

For anyone interested, I stopped at the IFA on 2100 S today. They had Silkies, Buckeyes, Mottled Javas, d'Uccles, and quite a few other types of chick. They had BB white turkeys, but I'll be checking back later in the week to see if they have the shipment of heritage breed poults in. Also, they had an empty bin for magpie ducks :( Waaah! Why can't I have duckies yet?

Is there anyone in the Northern part of Utah that keeps geese? I've been trying to find some fertile eggs but I can't find any.

Is there anyone in the Northern part of Utah that keeps geese? I've been trying to find some fertile eggs but I can't find any.

Sphinx has a friend that she just incubated some eggs for. Maybe they would sell some? The fertility rate seemed slim, though.

awesome :) he may know my sisters, or another family from Riverside area! :)  (Roberts, or Jensen's (maybe Janet or BreAnn Roberts, or Rob Jensen?) You'll have to ask him!

Any chance you're related to Jensen's in Paradise?

Sundance, I'm thinking that nobody called because it's Mother's Day. My real estate business was DEAD this weekend.

Lisa, your gift is beautiful!

Welcome TinyBeaks! What part of Utah are you in? I'm in the northern part of Davis County.

I just noticed that you're in Davis county! I thought I was the only one, but I'm southern davis. Yay! Hi! :)

Back
Top Bottom