Utah!

My Silkie is home.  Walked outside this morning and she was pacing up and down the gate.  Let her in and she went right to the box and started re-arranging her nest.  Little stink. Too bad her adventure didn't change her mind on being a mom.  I don't know what to do.  I really don't want to give her eggs, its starting to get cold. 
so glad that she is home! maybe think about putting a lock on your run? it would not stop everyone but maybe it would stop neighborhood kids?

Yay, Silly!

Saaaay, is Chase Hatchery in T-ville the one with a lot of health concerns? It says they have turkey poults. I really need to get some little baby turkeys to put under my hen before she wastes away.

I've had both neg & pos experience with chase hatchery. The first time, many chicks were ill and dying, and she'll even try to sell you a sick chick. The second time I tried them again, they had gotten better and had a health gaurantee for the first 24rs which they had not before. The last chicks I got there turned out healthy and very beautiful. It's more of a buy at your own risk kinda thing.

Welcome Icchickens!!! hey all, this is a neighbor of mine
celebrate.gif
help her keep up on what's goin on chicken wise here folks!
caf.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Silly, so glad your mama girl showed Up! Hey, she deserves to have babies now for being a good girl and coming home!!

Thanks @sundancenbare for bringing my kids home. :) I really appreciate it.

Also,
Check it out! Join the FB group Utah/Idaho Chicken Connection. A place to connect, ask questions, sell chickens etc. Copy and paste this link and ask to join.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/318994734949655/

Probably last time I will post here, think I caught most everyone here by now. :)

Yay, Silly!

Saaaay, is Chase Hatchery in T-ville the one with a lot of health concerns? It says they have turkey poults. I really need to get some little baby turkeys to put under my hen before she wastes away.

Red you were jyst here and she lives 2 blocks away. Darn BTW All you eggs fit in the incubator but two

I had the best day today visiting with all my chicken friends. I had Mike Spencer the President of the Utah fancy poultry assn over to pick up some Seramas. Then Liz came by and picked up her birds Poor girl she was so sick. I kept my distance, They Whitney came over with some icelandic eggs to harch Its been a while since I saw her What a fun day

Back
Top Bottom