Utah!

I'm in Tooele!

Does anyone know of any breeders in Utah?

I know if chase hatchery and that's it...

Yay, a fellow Tooelan! Welcome! I breed Icelandics, but my girls are all currently on break for the winter. There are quite a few folks on here that breed and/or hatch some pretty fun breeds.

Yay, a fellow Tooelan! Welcome! I breed Icelandics, but my girls are all currently on break for the winter. There are quite a few folks on here that breed and/or hatch some pretty fun breeds.

If your in Tooele and have a Facebook account you should join the group "Tooele county chickens". Awesome group with a lot of great people.

The only breed I'm really looking for right now is tolbunt polish frizzle. There's others I want, but trying to resist growing my flock too big. Lol.

I have silkies that will hopefully have babies this spring. I'm excited about that. I have only had chickens a few years and we haven't hatched any babies yet.

Has anybody bought chicks from chase hatchery? If so, any ratings? Or experiences?

My sister ordered several last August. I went with her to pick them up. They didn't have one that she had already paid for but they did let her pick out something else in exchange. Within a day 2 out of 5 had died. They wouldn't replace them. One was also supposed to be sexed as female but was a roo.
Another friend ordered some there. She had to make an appt for pick up, but no one was there and had to wait an hour. By the time she got home (40 min drive) all were dead. They refused to replace them and they said it was her fault even though she's a very experienced chicken owner.

If you order there, just be careful that it may not work out well. I like their variety, but not sure if it's worth risking a negative outcome.

And here it is!!

10414441_991876894174793_4467934779813695072_n.jpg

If your in Tooele and have a Facebook account you should join the group "Tooele county chickens". Awesome group with a lot of great people.

The only breed I'm really looking for right now is tolbunt polish frizzle. There's others I want, but trying to resist growing my flock too big. Lol.

I have silkies that will hopefully have babies this spring. I'm excited about that. I have only had chickens a few years and we haven't hatched any babies yet.

6kidsfarms was looking to breed tolbunt polish and had some stock growing out last fall, he is right by you as well :D

Back
Top Bottom