Utah!

We have turkey crossing signs as well, but they are for real. Sometimes several cars get backed up waiting for them to cross the highway. The city keeps a sidewalk open for them, so as they don't clog up the city roads.

RJ

RJ..oh my goodness, at first glance I thought that was a railroad track! It just wasn't making good sense to me .. with that sign! lol.. Then I read your post and looked closer. That's pretty neat they take of the turkeys this way...and the people.

Sharing on a few threads!
celebrate.gif

Our baby just got engaged today to the most wonderful young lady! We love her to bits.

Lisa...our Austin. :)

Last edited:
Thank you red. I'm so excited for him. Being gone 2 yrs..then home a yr..and now he's finally found her. :) I'm happy .. but I'm crying..happy tears .. happy tears. :)

@Cynthia12 I feel like we watched him grow up...just from seeing his graduation then mission, now engagement...woo hoo your baby is going to have his own family, very exciting! Congratulations 100 times over!

@Acemario I may want to go in on a chick order! Do you have a specific hatchery in mind? I've done McMurray a few times and loved them...always wanted to try Cackle....haven't tried the othera, I'm open to anything. What breeds are you thinking about? I love the Austrawhites, there are a few other kinds I want so definitely would be interested.

@Cynthia12 I feel like we watched him grow up...just from seeing his graduation then mission, now engagement...woo hoo your baby is going to have his own family, very exciting! Congratulations 100 times over!

@Acemario I may want to go in on a chick order! Do you have a specific hatchery in mind? I've done McMurray a few times and loved them...always wanted to try Cackle....haven't tried the othera, I'm open to anything. What breeds are you thinking about? I love the Austrawhites, there are a few other kinds I want so definitely would be interested.
Yes! I knew I could count on you!!! Haha. The only breed I REALLY want is brown leghorn pullets. :) and maybe an ornamental or two for fun. :)

Should we put the order in soon? I am not particular to any hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom