Utah!

You pick the hatchery and I'll go shopping on their page and see what they have :D You want me to ask on FB page if anybody else is interested?
Sure! I'll pm you my email, I'd love to be on the page. :) you have better experiences with hatcheries. I'm good with any, as long as they have brown leghorns. :) when should we put in the order?

I'll have you know that you two are bad influences, haha ;) Know of any hatcheries that have Jersey Giants? Hmmmm, the Austrawhites are intriguing.....

That's wthat friends are for :D I'd even bring them to you if you want some, haven't seen you for a long time!

Ace you name the place when you decide I'll message you with what/how many---invited you to the FB, be sure to post there :D

I'll have you know that you two are bad influences, haha ;) Know of any hatcheries that have Jersey Giants? Hmmmm, the Austrawhites are intriguing.....

I'd put in a plug for Meyer Hatchery. I got an order from them last fall. I was impressed. And I think they have the three breeds you've mentioned!

That's wthat friends are for :D I'd even bring them to you if you want some, haven't seen you for a long time!

Ace you name the place when you decide I'll message you with what/how many---invited you to the FB, be sure to post there :D

Hahaha, Lisa, I love you. And not just because of the chicken train.

I'd put in a plug for Meyer Hatchery. I got an order from them last fall. I was impressed. And I think they have the three breeds you've mentioned!

Sweeeeet.

not that i have ordered chicks from them but i think meyer hatchery has one of the best selections for a hatchery. so many fun breeds. have not heard anything bad about meyer
Meyer it is! (Their mobile website is leagues above the others I was looking at.)! If anyone is interested, let's put on an order on Thursday. :) feel free to reply here or pm me.

Meyer it is! (Their mobile website is leagues above the others I was looking at.)! If anyone is interested, let's put on an order on Thursday. :) feel free to reply here or pm me.
yeah i like their website too. lots of nice pictures too. be sure to look at their rare breeds too, they have a lot of interesting ones. its like being a kid in a candy store lol

Back
Top Bottom