Utah!

see my edited "nevermind" sorry
hu.gif

Nevermind, I thought the gal that took my Roo had mostly Brahma hens but she has a mixed flock and so she will just have a hodge podge of feather footed mixes. She has some Dark Brahma hens but she said that all the crosses of all her other birds  all came out with feathered feet last hatch.... so barnyard mutts....but he is HUGE, I kinda want to get a couple from her cause I liked him so much....

They sound pretty cute :love !!

do you know if the little girl that sells the white frizzled cochins. I bought one from her 2 years ago and I love that chicken. I was thinking about going just to get one of those chickens if she was going to be there

Hi guys I am home in Utah. drove in Late last night. Quite a shock going from 90 degrees and 60 low to this Its freezing My Laying hens are happy they love being loose in the yard. Not so much the seramas they are complaining about the cold I am planning on going to logan chicken get together as well. I will have a few seramas for sale. I can't wait to see my chicken friends.

My chicks are a week old today, we are having a ball with them! We made use of the beautiful weekend weather to work on our coop, an 8x8 shed style. We got all the framing up, including the trusses (after we took this picture). I was sore today, but it was a good sore.

Carrie

I made the mistake of going to IFA today. Bad idea. came home with 3 little frizzle somethings or duncle something, 3 turkins , silver lace and gold lace wyandott and a sicialian butter cup,
some of them are for me some for a friend in Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom