Utah!

Has anyone seen silkies for sale yet? The IFA in Ogden doesn't have any until the end of February but I want to raise them with my current chicks. The only ones online want me to buy 15 of them, but I only want 4. I'm up in North Ogden.

Has anyone seen silkies for sale yet? The IFA in Ogden doesn't have any until the end of February but I want to raise them with my current chicks. The only ones online want me to buy 15 of them, but I only want 4. I'm up in North Ogden.
I’d be willing to go in on an order, I need 3 or so hens, so would order 5. I’m in Riverdale.

I have this history of buying chicks and getting at least half cockerels with my 'hen' purchase. This time I was smart and bought 2 extra! See where this is going? Yep, out of the 7 chicks, I only had room for 5, but I always get cockerels too! Nope, not this time. Anyway, I have two silver-laced Wyandotte hens to go to a good home. They are 6 weeks old today. They are quickly outgrowing their baby coop and it's too cold to move them outdoors, so I need to get rid of the two extras. I'd love for them to go to a loving home. They came from IFA as 1 day old chicks.

Here are the pictures. They are in North Ogden but I'll be heading into Syracuse tomorrow morning (Saturday, Feb 24th) and could drop them off.

2018-02-22 15.53.51.jpg

2018-02-22 15.55.16.jpg

2018-02-22 15.57.05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom