Valentine has a crush!! *Pics up of Sketchy Scotchie* pg 5

Do I see a favorel rooster? I want one!
big_smile.png
although my fav's are alittle mentally challenged.

When can I come pick him up? LOL

hcammock: Why yes you do! As it turns out, we do have an extra one too. However, I think that it would be a rather long drive to get to you from Northern California, LOL.

Zippychickens: The love struck pullet is a Welsummer. I am not sure which black and white one you are talking about though.... We don't have any black and white EE's, and I checked my pics and there are no EE's in any of them. If you are talking about the black and white that was "talking" to the Welsummer, then that is our Brahma mix. She is such a sweetie too!!
love.gif

Valentine is just gorgeous! I have to tell you that is was actually the picture that you posted of him when he was all feathered out (the pic that is now your avatar) that initially made me fall in love with the Blue Orps! My 12 year-old loves them also! When he saw that picture of Valentine, he told me then that we had to get some of our own! I now have 15 Blue Orp. eggs in my bator and high hopes that we will get a Valentine of all our own!!! I'm so glad that you posted some more pics of him! He is beautiful!
smile.png

" Just look at her over there. Cackling like a hyena at that dumb joke Favio just told her. It wasn't even funny! Well, if she thinks that I am just gonna sit here and wait for her, she has another think coming!"
use7.jpg

"Wait... did she look back? She did! She looked back! She loves me!"
use2.jpg

Gumpsgirl: I am so flattered!
fl.gif
for you hatch! Do let me know how it goes!

Quote:
You bet I will! I candled a few eggs last night (day 11) and saw some babies kicking around! It was sooooo excited! My son was ecstatic! The first thing he asked when he woke up this morning was, "Mom, can we candle some more eggs?"! He got the flash light and into the closet of darkness we went! I can't wait until hatching day!!!

He is just stunning, Jess. Suede should be a very proud papa and Skye did pretty well herself. I can't believe those legs changed color like that! I'm glad, though. If I get one with yellowish legs, I wont count it out too soon now, after what we've seen with Valentine.

Last edited:
I know! Crazy right? I couldn't believe it myself. The majority of the change has happened within the last few weeks or so. Here are some comparison pics so that others can see just what exactly we are referring to...

Here he is at one day old....
DSCN2029.jpg

DSCN2025.jpg

DSCN2017.jpg

And at about a week old...
DSCN2141.jpg

DSCN2131.jpg

And at a few weeks ago...
DSCN2568.jpg

DSCN2573.jpg

You can just barely see his legs in this one ^

And here are his legs now...
use7.jpg

You can really see a big change in him!!
love.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom