Valentine has a crush!! *Pics up of Sketchy Scotchie* pg 5

Ok , I have another question. Your two pullets who are having a "conversation" one is a welsummer and one is a Brahma mix. I recieved 15 so called Aracanous which I refer to as EE's. Half of them look like your Welsummer. 2 look like your Brahma mix, 2 are more cinnamon colored ect. Are aracaunas assorted like that or do I not have what I think I do?

big_smile.png
that is really something, its not often that hearts/lungs can heal themselves. That is one impressive job! Had a canary once with tracheal mites, ended up with pneaumonia and the pic of this darling reminded me of him. Using Tetramycin (I think), it brought him around and he lived a long happy life.
cool.png

gig.gif
That's too funny! Thanks for the pics and the narrative! Fantastic
big_smile.png
I sure do hope he gets the girl
wink.png
Maybe if you forbid them to see each other....
wink.png
lol.png

Quote:
EE's can look like pretty much anything. We actually have an Ee that looks just like a Welsummer as well. One way you can differenciate is the leg coloring. EE's have green legs. They also have pea combs, and most of the time, they have beards.

***Disturbing Twist of Events!***

Today, he walked over to his Darling, did his dance, and when she was unsatisfactorily thrilled, he grabbed her by the hackles and threw her down!
ep.gif

Now I am wondering if I have been mistaking his "love dance" for an "agression dance" He drags one wing, and stomps his feet sideways. Is that for lovers or for foes? He was so sweet to her earlier...
hu.gif

Yep...he did the chicken equivalent of the caveman clonking his woman over the head, dragging her to his cave and having his way with her...

Easter Eggers are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get, Zippy.

This thread was one of the most enjoyable I've ever read! In that pic where she is "saying":

"He is so annoying! He is constantly following me around doing this!"

I can ALMOST picture her with a cell phone in her right wing, just being expressive with the other (like we sometimes "talk" with our hands??), and saying:

"I'm TELLING you, Blanche, he is soooo annoying! He is CONSTANTLY following me around and doing this...does he think that is IMPRESSIVE or something? Come on!!"

Back
Top Bottom