Valentine Swap!! SWAP NAMES SENT

GPN

Got Pheasants? Nessia
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
Snead, Alabama
Would Any one like to a Valentine Swap? This is swap is for EVERYONE, and it is not JUST eggs!!!!

I decided to see if anyone is interested in a Valentine gift swap I know its a early but this will give a chance for everyone to get prepared. You can send out wrapped or unwrapped Homemade Gifts, Books, Chicken stuff, Hatching eggs, Cookies, basically anything you feel comfortable with.

I will not Parttake to make it fair!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice:

This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.
The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

1. Cutoff for swap entry is JANUARY 25TH midnight cst. (let me know if I should extend the date)
2. The gifts will need to be sent 4-5 days before Valentines Day.
3. There will be particular limit to what you can send. Price is Roughly $25. To make everything FAIR!! Voted on this thread, please let know if you don't agree with this!!
4. Do not post hints of what you sent on this thread for we like to keep the element of surprise!!
5. If your sending hatching eggs, You have to let me know and please list what kind you are sending such as water fowl, chicken, quail etc ( some people may not be able to raise different type of birds)
6. HAVE FUN!!!!

I will reply to e-mails/pms within 24 hours, if you do not hear from me within 24 hours then please re-send your email/pm.

Send an email/pm to [email protected] with the following information

BYC Name:
Shipping Name:
Address: {PLEASE INCLUDED ZIP CODE}
Email:
Phone #: this is optional
*Please List or give a general discription of what you will be sending, Since I understand some people may not be able to hatch their own eggs.

If you cannot get your gift out on time please let me know and I will pass the information. I will try my best to make everyone happy.

Thanks for Wanting to parttake!
Vanessia

Please Email Me when you Send your Gift! Please!! [email protected]

1/20/09
I currently have this people signed up!! If you have said yes and you name is not on my List I NEED YOUR INFORMATION!! THANKS GPN
BYC Name:
AHappychick
AK_Button_Mama
AussieSharon
BantyHugger
BirdBoy88 (m)
Cetawin
chickensnatcher
chilisweet
CochinLover
crochetinmama06
crzy4chkns
cthrash1
debiraymond
English Chick
Feathers Acres
gumpsgirl
hatchaholic
HMajors
JMajors
Jmajors (jessica)
Jolyn
justinszoo (m)
katiek
KellyHM
Laskaland
miss_jayne
Missouri chick
Moodene
mudderhen
ntiveheart
Queen Scoot
Rufflemyfeathers
SilverM0on
sis
smom1976
spookyevilone
sweetshoplady
texasbartrambaby
thechickenchick
wegotchickens
weloveourchicks
WisconsinChick

1/25 added
cottagegarden
PineBurrowPeeps
Pupsnpullets
siz8003

Last edited:
Please Read my First post, cause I was working on my Rules and things!
Thanks
GPN
Vanessia

Not me.I still haven't got my gift from the Christmas swap and I got stuck with nothing after the May egg swap.I'm done with swaping for a while.

Quote:
I just got my Christmas Swap gift today! and posted it on the other thread! Sorry some still got burnt!! on the Swaps!! I will try my best to watch and see if everyone sends theirs here!!
GPN~ Vanessia

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah People want to Play!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom