Valentines day Hatch-along???

Quote:
Sweet
smile.png
.... I will put you on the list

Hey all,
I'm running a Valentine's Day hatch which includes any type of poultry. If you want to join, you are more than welcome. We are having fun contests and prizes.
celebrate.gif
I have a link in my signature if anybody is interested.
Jim

Well...
My quail went on strike and decided to molt! LOL! I"ve had 3 eggs in the last 2 weeks and should have about 100 by now.
th.gif
.. so ....
But...
A lady was here yesterday to get quail... and left me 4 Japanese Bantam eggs to try. She meant eat.. but hey, I think I will throw them in the bator.
gig.gif

So, it will be a chicken hatch along.. for me . :)

Well...
My quail went on strike and decided to molt! LOL! I"ve had 3 eggs in the last 2 weeks and should have about 100 by now.
th.gif
.. so ....
But...
A lady was here yesterday to get quail... and left me 4 Japanese Bantam eggs to try. She meant eat.. but hey, I think I will throw them in the bator.
gig.gif

So, it will be a chicken hatch along.. for me . :)

They're small...and have "Japanese" in the name should work
gig.gif
When the chicks are born just tell them they are Japanese quail. Good luck!

They're small...and have "Japanese" in the name should work
gig.gif
When the chicks are born just tell them they are Japanese quail. Good luck!

lau.gif
Now why didn't I think of that! Great one bfrancis!
Boy it's bad when someone hands you 4 little eggs, and all you can think of is firing up an incubator and throwing them in.
gig.gif

It's the addictive "bator bug that must enthusiast get. non curable, the only way to get the urge to go away for 18 days is hatch, hatch, hatch!

lau.gif

Well, while I have the "bug" I'll save a few button eggs over the next few days too. lol... I wasn't going to run the bator for just a few button (only have 1 hen laying) but now that I have the 4 "Japanese chicken quials " ;) I'll start it up.

I had to sell 2 Silkies this week, so I have some birds to replace. lol...

Back
Top Bottom